The WRS Double WA720 planned for 15th July 2023 is unfortunately postponed until Saturday 29th July 2023

this is due to a safety concern due to severe weather warning being put out by the Met Office, we will be expecting 40mph+ winds, rain and lightening during the day.

Entries will be moved forward to the new date, most people have been contacted. If you haven’t, email me back on to confirm if you can or can’t attend (at which point we will look at a refund for you)

On the upside, if you wish to shoot with us on the 29th, July – we have spaces at all distances

Comments are closed.